Get information, help and advice about international opportunities and languages during your degree.

Find out more about tif

Travel Insurance Facilities Group has grown to be the third largest provider of travel insurance in the UK offering a range of award-winning products and services.

Get up-to-date travel advice from the Foreign Office.

Apply for your free European Health Insurance card.

Find out more about the policy's Insurance Broker

Union Reiseversicherung AG (URV) offers travel insurance products and services and is represented in the UK by Travel Insurance Facilities (TIF).  URV was founded in 2001 and is based in Munich, Germany. URV is part of Germany’s largest banking group, Versicherungskammer Bayern Group.

Consular Assist helps students, holidaymakers and all other types of travellers stay safe and healthy by reducing the risks, stress and costs attached to overseas travel. Emergency assistance is available in over 180 countries.
IMPORTANT: Our Year Abroad Travel Insurance policy is for full and part-time students who are between 16 and 75 years of age at the commencement of the policy. The policy has been designed to cover you for up to 18 months for theft, loss or damage of your personal property, and if you get seriously ill or injured abroad for your medical expenses and return trip home.

Quick Quote
Or you can, get a quote in less than 5 minutes over the phone from our experienced UK-based customer service team.
Call Us Now - 02392 419 077
Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm
Please note that we are closed Bank Holidays and weekends. Telephone calls may be recorded for training and compliance purposes.
We have a new
insurer! Year Abroad
Travel Insurance now
has two levels of
cover to choose from
and new gadget cover!
Find out more.

Policy issued pre 06/03/2017?